2007年8月26日 星期日

My Taiwan tour is coming to the end soon.

Yes Jerms. 2 more months.

I'm not planning to do anything or say anything with her. we will just remain as friend. :)
Just finish my Hongkong show. is a show regarding HK's GFS. was pretty good. ending was as normal. lovers got altogether. saving lives and etc.

Left two more months in Taiwan. I felt it was a good stay for me. learned alot things that i cant learn in sg. It was about living away from family and loves one. I know mummy is very upset when Im away from home. i do miss home too. there was one night my mum called and she was crying. she was abit drunk at the moment and told me all the things from her heart. she told me how bad she felt. not being able to give my brothers and me a good life or even a happy family and her wrong decision to marry my daddy. I don't blame mummy for that because it was dad who left this family. she also said how sad she was when i come taiwan because i need the money to support myself and when she heard apple left me because of the rich kid. I told her not to take the blame on herself. It was my decision to come taiwan. I know from the start when i board the plane that apple will leave me but i was just hoping for the best. well, it turned out like what i expected. now it has pass almost half a year since i last talk to her. Hope shes doing well in her studies and everything. hmm mm.. enough of all this sad stuff. I had moved on. just wish that i will be able to get a study loan when i get back sg. i want to go australia to further my studies. LCB culinary school. God bless me!

沒有留言: