2007年7月8日 星期日

開不了口





Her name is Ariel. The girl I met in Taiwan.
hmm... how do i start?
We met on April and we exchanged number. We went out a few times. Those were the happy days but after that it slowly faded because her boyfriend was back. we didn't meet and contact since then. Those time was bad and I struggle alot with my feeling. My feeling for her was there but i didn't put it into action because she's attached. I didn't have the guts to ask her regarding her relationship life. I told myself to move on and forget about her but i guess i just didn't do it. keeping myself busy with games and movies are the ways I tried.
I met her today and she enter my life once again. We didn't really have a good talk because her friend was there. After I return to camp, my friends ask whether it's time for me to confess my feeling to her because I don't have much time left here. It's 3 months before october. I don't want to regret for my life but i don't know whether should I take the next step or not.
May God help me in this searching for the right answer.

沒有留言: